For those of you who haven't read it and have small kiddos yourselves, I would recommend it. Simple but funny for kids and adults. And it is a quick read, which sometimes comes in handy when the wee-ones are especially tired!
While I'm on the subject of books, I can't help but note that the second book B picked for our nightly reading ritual was equally interesting. In contrast to our newest book, she also picked one of our oldest. Literally. B chose "Hippo Lemonade," an "I Can Read Book" that my mom saved (along with a million and one other books from my childhood--seriously, mom, I can't believe you've packed those things around all these years) and gave to me to share with my own kids. Does this bring back memories, anyone:
The colors on the pictures have faded some, but it's still a very cute book. Obviously, my daughter thinks so. We read the "Scary Story" in it three times today alone. For those of you who haven't read it, no, the monster isn't real. It's just Snake making up a story . . . or is it? Mwa haaa haaa haaa . . .
2 comments:
your so cute, I am so imagining you making faces as you type
"Mwa haaa haaa haaa . . ."
Our new thing is webkins, it's like crack to my kids as a matter of fact I haven't seen hide or hair from them in about 2 hours -R
Ohmygosh! We have that book - it's in my grandma box! Hopefully we'll get to use it soon! Hold tight to these moments, they're gone too quickly!
Post a Comment