The next time I take an oath to work less, someone please hit me upside the head. Clearly, for the last three months, the cosmos has taken an unnatural glee in forcing me to break that oath. Repeatedly. Somewhere, someone is laughing. And it's not me.
So that's my excuse for having failed to post for a while. Just when I think I'm getting a breather, WHAM! Nope. Forget that whole breather concept.
So sorry. You're not getting any new pictures. Even of the kiddos birthday. I know, I know. I'm a horrible mom. I'll try to get those downloaded and up in a little while. But for now, it's back to the trenches for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tarry is convinced you have anothe life with another husband and kids in a differnt town, no one can work that much :)
Sadly, my billable hours over the last three months corroborate my misery.
Superwoman, way ta huss
Post a Comment