Monday, February 9, 2009

Memories

I'll admit it. I've been too busy of late to even think about taking pictures. Luckily, things are starting to slow down again at work and I am finally starting to feel human again.

Tonight I was telling B that we're going to go back to San Diego for our next family vacation. I reminded her that the last time we went she was only 1 year old. ( Well, 18 months, technically, but I thought that the distinction would probably be a little over her head and irrelevant.) Since she couldn't remember, we sat down at the computer and looked through old family photos. Yep, the ones I've been too lazy to actually print and put in an album. So I thought I'd share a couple. They're oldies but goodies. And they show how much the kiddos have grown in the last 2 1/2 years I can't believe how the time flies!






No comments: