Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I know, I know . . .

It has been forever since I have posted on my blog. I have a ton of new pictures to add but I just haven't gotten around to it. I promise that I will do that soon. KD has been sick the last two days with some kind of flu. I have threatened him that if it is the swine flu I will divorce him before he is able to pass it to me! Fortunately, the kiddos and I are healthy thus far, so knock on wood. KD also seems to be feeling better this morning, so I am hoping that he is well on his way to recovery.

T started piano last week and seems to be enjoying it. After hearing "Skip To My Lou" more times than I care to remember , I am happy to report that after last night's lesson I will now also get to enjoy hearing "The Happy Dance." If I can figure out how to work my new camcorder, I'll see if I can't figure out how to post a little clip (just so y'all can enjoy it too).

Okay, that's it for now. Sorry for the short post. I'll try to be better about posting more frequently in the future.

No comments: