I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family . . . Sadie!

Little thing is so dang adorable. The kiddos wanted to name her Fluffy. We decided to compromise and name her Sadie Fluffy. But we'll call her Sadie for short. Here she is sleeping (which she does a lot):

And did I mention that she has a certain obsessive-compulsive attraction to shoes?

I won't bother to tell you how many little puppy messes we've had to clean up this weekend. But I know it will be worth it in the end. She is a very sweet dog. She lets Bella practically maul her to death while they are playing without more than the occasional growl. And the kiddos adore her. It's all I can do to keep them from picking her up and carrying her around the house 24/7. But to Sadie's credit, she lets them do it without a bite or a growl. Folks, I think we've got a winner!
So now you all have a great excuse to come visit. You need to see our two newest additions to the family!
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving! We will send photos from Germany after we get settled in...
Jan & Lyn
Sadie looks like a cute puppy? but I thought my name was cooler :) Congrats on the new baby, that puts you guys back at 2 kids, 2 dogs and 2 little time on your hands
Post a Comment